If you follow me on Facebook, then you might have already seen that I met with my friend and business coach, Theresa Ceniccola of The Christian Mompreneur, last week to discuss what I want to accomplish through Your Nursing Tutor. We came up with some awesome ideas that I’m super excited about. But to be totally honest, I’m a little bit intimidated, too! I’ve got some BIG goals and dreams for this business.
When it comes right down to it, though, the reason that I have these big goals to build Your Nursing Tutor is because of all you stressed-out, frustrated nursing students out there! I was once in your shoes. I know that you’re studying like a maniac, looking for any support or helpful resource you can find. But no matter how hard you try, you’re still not seeing the positive results that reflect your hard work and sacrifice.
I also get motivated by thinking about all the hardworking, caring (and underpaid!) nursing faculty out there. A lot of them are frustrated, too. They hate seeing their students struggling, but don’t know what else they can do to help. I want to provide useful resources to support them, too!
As you can (sort of) see, it took 10 giant post-it notes to capture and strategize for the cool ideas that you’ll be seeing me implement over the next year. Here’s a sneak peek of what’s in store:
- Two Fabulous E-books on topics I get asked about all the time: One filled with tips to help you get admitted into nursing school, the other with the secrets to landing your dream nursing job right out of school. Which one should I write first???
- A test-bank filled with high-quality NCLEX-style questions to help you prepare for HESI and NCLEX
- Increased support for faculty so that they can teach their students the Your Nursing Tutor way
- An iPhone app so you can study effectively even when you’re on the go.
- An easy-to-understand medication calculation class that will once and for all give you the confidence you need to approach dosage calculations.
There’s a couple other things that I’m not ready to reveal yet, but trust me…it’s going to be an exciting year!